Thursday, March 10, 2011

Presenting: Our Living Room

I finally got around to taking pictures of our living room this morning. We're quite proud of ourselves and our deco-skills. :] Now I just need to find something to go above the TV... or would that  be too much? Any ideas? I'm thinking a decorative clock or something. Ideally I'd like it to tie in with both Amsterdam picture in the office nook and the dark wood in our mirror/decorations.  Perhaps a dark wood clock with stainless accents!
Anyway, here are the pictures:

Sorry about the fuzziness of some of them... they were taken with my cell phone camera.
I'd love to hear what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Just love what you've done to the place. A round clock above hte TV would look great. Also I can't believe the beautiful park so close by. You're lucky to have such a special place to go to and I'm sure you can't wait for the Farmer's Market to come! ENJOY! - Aunt Gon

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. looks cozy :D is that a new couch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your place looks great !!! Can't wait to come and see it ,we are so proud of you guys :-) love you mom& dad

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think!