Thursday, July 14, 2011

Working Woman

After a very lengthy interview process--a grand total of 3 phone interviews, 2 role-plays, 5 in-person interviews and one group interview (all for one job!)--I have finally been HIRED! I will be working as a "College Success Coach" with a company that provides mentoring and motivational support to college students.
The office where I'll be working is located in downtown Portland in the World Trade Center. Because parking is so pricey--$12 plus per day--I am going to attempt to commute via trimet bus. I've looked up the morning schedule and there is a direct bus route that drops me a few blocks away from work, and will save me major $!!
More is coming later, including pictures from our quick trip down to Concord, CA for the Memorial Service of Nick's grandfather. It was so nice to spend a few long days with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!