Monday, May 2, 2011

Our favorite place

The weekends in Portland have been beautiful lately. Yesterday was a wonderful 70 degrees-- the sky was clear and the sun was warm. Nick, Toby and I took a stroll to Cathedral Park to enjoy the gorgeous day. The park was busier than we're used to seeing it--but because it's so big and spread out, you wouldn't know it.
We sat at the shore of the Willamette River for a while and watched a few boats pass by... Toby's eyes were mostly on the ducks that were bathing nearby.

The sun felt SO good on our faces! (Although I was almost blinded by my own very white skin when I took off my sweater!)

I'm hoping that the sun will start coming out during the week, too, so Toby and I can soak it up whenever we please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!