Saturday, January 8, 2011

a few more pictures

We forgot to mention our experience at Voodoo donuts a few days ago, so I thought I'd share some pictures from Voodoo and a few from Rocky Butte, too.

 These pictures were taken on top of Rocky Butte. The Butte is less than a mile away from our home and the view from the top is pretty incredible. We went on a day that was a little foggy, so our view was cut short.


We are excited to go back on a clearer day for a better view. Regardless, we had fun and were very happy to see both Mt. Hood and Mt. St. Helen's from the top.


After visiting the Butte, we made our way over to VooDoo. Apparently Voodoo Donuts is pretty famous. Their donuts have crazy names and even crazier concoctions. Nick learned that they used to carry PeptoBismal and NiQuil flavored donuts before the FDA got involved (probably a good thing). Their variety includes a maple bar with real bacon on top, several donuts topped with cereal, and a large vegan selection, too.


Being a lover of all things chocolate, I had to go with the chocolate-frosted cocoa puff and powdered sugar-topped donut. I think Nick may have been a little intimidated. Not me though!!


I'm sure I'll be visiting them again soon.
Yum!

<3K80

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!