Monday, January 7, 2013

2012 = WIN


  • Closed my first real estate transactions
  • Moved into the nicest home we’ve ever lived in
  • Proposed to my girlfriend, she said yes. Best friend is my best man.
  • Switched firms and never looked back
  • Gained the friendships and respect of colleagues
  • Had a great summer full of camping, shooting, swimming, and visiting with friends & family.
  • Read more books in one year than throughout the last 10 of my life
  • Sold over $2 million in real estate
  • Caught my first Largemouth Bass (8 of them, in fact)
  • Gained a business partner (my Fianceé)
  • Gained a housemember
  • Tripled my Savings Account
  • Survived another year
-Nick

1 comment:

  1. You are an incredible man and if exceding the goals you set is any indication of the husband you will be for my daughter, then yes, you are a winner. Congratulations on all your acheivements - some of them didn't come easy and your hard work and perserverance truly shines in all that you do. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think!